Monday, November 5, 2012

Tidbits {November 5, 2012]

Weekly pictures and recent obsessions.


1. Roxie: the pup that will melt your heart. Miss her mucho.


2. My mother and I are the same person. Coincidentally, she's my best friend.



3. I've recommitted myself to going to church at school - such a great stress realiver! 


5. Halloween throwback pics. Yes, I had a bowlcut...and I owned it. 
***Speaking of Halloween: find recipes to use up your Halloween candy here, here, here, here, here, oh and here. So what?! I like candy!***


6. Pumpkin Pancake Brunch. Another fall favorite for the win.


7. I have rekindled my love for Jersey Mike's. I am now requiring that a sub sandwich be a weekly tradition.



8. Took many walks with a couple good friends (dat means you Julia and Kenan). Once again, became a tourist (as I proved on my Instagram). Whateva.

9. While I may have lots of Halloween candy recipes, I need someone to come over so we can make this Skillet Baked Candy Bar Stuffed Cookie from Picky Palate. I want to swim in it...literally.

10. I had Apple Crisp for the first time this past week. At age 20, I am a failure having just let my taste buds in on this magic. To make up for lost time, I naturally ate 4 pieces. I was in heaven. Now, I can't stop drooling over this recipe from Lovin' from the Oven.

11. Did some serious shopping this weekend. Sorry, wallet. Scored some trendy winter pieces like an infinity scarf, a knitted headband, and a basic, gray top. Oh, and a Bill Cosby sweater (couldn't find a link, but trust me). Judge me, I dare you.

So, here's to another week with excess amounts of candy, fresh air, and crunchy leaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment