Y'all...this is revolutionary. I'm telling you.
THREE Ingredient Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Three ingredients. Total.
Three ingredients that lead to heaven in your mouth. Fally heaven at that (yes, I made up that word).
The pumpkin craze. I already mentioned it's taken me by storm (Exhibit A, Exhibit B, Exhibit C). It's taken the world by storm for that matter. And ya know what, I dig it. I absolutely dig it.
These muffins are delectable. And they probably take less time to make than it takes to type the word delectable.
They are light and airy, with a perfect pumpkin taste that is complemented by a slight crunch from the white chocolate chips. They are gooey and melt in your mouth. They are easy to make and they are divine.
I am almost positive you'll have everything you need to make these right in your pantry: yellow cake mix, a can of pumpkin, and some white chocolate chips. You could even sub in some different chips, perhaps milk chocolate or butterscotch??! Just a thought.
The possibilities are endless (I'm thinking a cream cheese frosting may fun!), but I urge you to take part in this pumpkin revolution...like now.
Three Ingredient Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Muffins
Recipe modified from Sweet Verbena
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 a bag of white chocolate chips (measurements are clearly not exact!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tray with liners (you'll need 20-24 depending on how full you like them).
- In a bowl, blend the yellow cake mix and pumpkin puree until combined. (No oil/eggs needed! Yummy & healthy!)
- Stir in white chocolate chips until incorporated.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.